Total Time: 1 hr. 8 min.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 48 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 slice each
1¼ cups almond flour
1¼ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
1¼ cups old-fashioned rolled oats, gluten-free
½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
2 tsp. baking soda
¾ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
6 large ripe bananas, mashed
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 large egg, lightly beaten
3 Tbsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil, melted
½ cup pure maple syrup
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine almond flour, flour, oats, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
3. Combine bananas, extract, egg, oil, maple syrup, and almond milk in a medium bowl; mix well.
4. Add flour mixture to egg mixture; mix until just blended.
5. Place batter in loaf pan that has been lightly coated with spray.
6. Bake for 43 to 48 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Cool completely before slicing.
Calories 274, Total Fat 11 g, Sat Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 347 mg, Total Carbs 42 g, Dietary Fiber 5 g, Sugars 18 g, Protein 6 g
21 Day Fix: 1 Yellow, 1 Purple, 1 Blue, 1 tsp
(Source: Beachbody blog)